- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Internal PVC waterstop system for passive protection of movement joints and construction joints in reinforced concrete structures.
SERVITITE is an internally cast specially formulated PVC waterstop system manufactured in a range of sizes for use in reinforced concrete structures. Being cast into the centre of the concrete member, SERVITITE waterstops will provide resistance against high hydrostatic pressure from both faces.
- Robust profile - large solid circular end bulbs promote better anchorage and embedment into concrete and simplifies site jointing
- Flexible - will accommodate large movements during construction and service life
- Pliable - remains flexible at low temperatures
- Valve action - created by concrete shrinkage around end bulbs and adjacent fin formation
- Thick web - 10 mm thickness prevents folding over and displacement during concrete pouring
- Common section for easy installation - for construction and expansion joints subject to thermal movement and deflection