- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sika® Antisol® MP-10 is a solvent-free wax emulsion which creates a protective film on the concrete surface.
Sika® Antisol® MP-10 is a liquid curing compound reducing evaporation from exposed surfaces of fresh and hardened concrete. Sika® Antisol® MP-10 is suitable for:
- Concrete for traffic areas e.g. Roads, airfields and external paving.
- Horizontal concrete surfaces without subsequent coating
- Vertical concrete surfaces without subsequent coating
- Use in higher ambient temperatures, strong sunlight, wind movement as well as in low humidity
Sika® Antisol® MP-10 is a highly effective solvent-free wax emulsion and creates, after drying, a largely water vapour impermeable protective film on the concrete surface. This promotes:
- Blocking the surface pores of the concrete
- Reduction of water evaporation
- Protection against dessication
- Reduction in shrinkage cracking
- Improved durability in the concrete surface.
- The protective layer formed will degrade over time and with mechanical intervention. It must be fully removed if a subsequent covering requires adhesion to the concrete surface.