- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sika® BentoShield® Paste is a single component mastic consisting of polymer modified natural sodium bentonite and further polymer additives. Trowel applied and thixotropic in nature.
Sika® BentoShield® Paste used to
- Seal Sika BentoShield® MAX LM membrane around vertical & horizontal penetrations
- Seal Sika BentoShield® MAX LM membrane around vertical & horizontal protrusions, eg metal anchors, metal conductors
- Seal ground level termination details
- Create secondary fillets at wall / slab junctions
- Correct minor cracks in the substrate prior to the membrane application
- Seal the vertical laps of membrane applications
- Immediate activation, does not require to be mixed with water.
- Can be applied by trowel, putty knife or hand.
- Continuous waterproofing paste for irregular detailing
- Contains no bitumen or tar.
- Can be applied over metal & concrete surfaces