- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sikaflex Pro-3 SL Grey 600mlSKU: 0033SLG600
This product is currently out of stock, and as such we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
Uses:Sikaflex® PRO-3 SL is designed for horizontal applications in movement and connection joints in floors, pedestrian and traffic areas (e.
parking decks, car parks), warehouses and production areas, applications in the food industry, ceramic tiles such as in public buildings etc.
and floor joints in tunnel construction.
- Movement capability of ± 35% (ASTM C 719)
- Very high mechanical and chemical resistance
- Bubble-free curing
- Good adhesion to most construction materials
- Very low emissions
For the following indoor and outdoor applications:
- Movement and connection joints in floors.
- Pedestrian and traffic areas (e. g. parking decks, car parks).
- Warehouses and production areas.
- Applications in the food industry.
- Ceramic tiles such as in public buildings etc..
- Floor joints in tunnel construction.
Storage and application
If stored in the original sealed packet, or in a sealed container, the Sikaflex Pro-3 will last up to 15 months. It must also be kept in dry conditions and away from direct sunlight. Note: the ideal storage temperature is between +5°C and +25°C.
Sikaflex® Pro-3 SL is supplied ready to use. After the substrate has been accessed, insert a backing rod to the correct depth. After applying a primer (if required), insert the foil pack into a sealant gun and extrude the Sikaflex® Pro-3 SL into the joint. To avoid air entrapment, make sure the sealant gun is in full contact with the sides of the joint or surface. If neat lines or exact joint lines are required, we recommend using masking tape. It's important to remove the masking tape within the skin time (approximately 100 minutes).
After application, you will require Sika® Remover-208 or Sika® TopClean-T to remove any leftover sealant from your tools or equipment - for best results, clean these items immediately after use. Once cured, the material can only be removed mechanically.
Benefits of Sikaflex Pro-3 SL Grey 600ml
The Sikaflex Pro-3 SL has a simple and easy application process, and offers good chemical and mechanical resistance. Other benefits include:
• Bubble-free curing
• Great adhesion to most construction materials
• Movement capability of 25% (ISO 9047)
• Odourless and solvent free
• Very low emissions
To limit exposure, it's advised all users wear safety glasses with side-shields, protective clothing and impervious gloves when handling this product.