- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sikafloor 440 Level Fibre Reinforced 20kgSKU: 003F44020
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Sikafloor®-440 Level Fibre Reinforced is a fibre and polymer reinforced, flexible, high strength cement based levelling compound, designed specifically for use with underfloor heating and for application over wooden floors. Once mixed with water, Sikafloor®-440 Level Fibre Reinforced produces a smooth self-levelling compound which dries to a tough flexible finish which may then be overlaid with most common floor coverings or left as a final wearing surface.
Features & Benefits
- Embedment of underfloor heating
- As a final wearing surface
- Suitable for levelling/smoothing uneven floors Suitable for covering existing concrete, sand/cement screeds, brick, stone, unglazed ceramic tiles, plastic sheet DPC, epoxy membranes and wooden floors
- Internal and external use