- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
SikaMur InjectoCream 100 300mlSKU: 003MIC300
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
SikaMur® InjectoCream-100 is a new concept for the control of rising damp. SikaMur® InjectoCream-100 is a water repellent cream, packed in a 600 ml sausage or 300 ml cartridge. It is inserted into a series of holes drilled into a mortar course of the masonry by means of a simple application gun - no special injection pump required. Once injected into the mortar course, SikaMur® InjectoCream-100 will diffuse within the damp wall to form a Damp Proof Course (DPC), will allow the wall to dry and block future rising damp. SikaMur® InjectoCream-100 complies with the requirements of WTA Guideline 4-4-04/D “Injection of masonry in order to avoid capillary moisture content”.
SikaMur® InjectoCream-100 can be used to treat rising damp in almost all types of masonry walls:
- Solid brick walls
- Cavity walls
- Random form stone and rubble infill walls, etc.
- Easy to install (low risk for operative error, not so dependent on operative skills).
- 1-component, ready to use.
- Fast to install (no ‘double drilling’, no waiting for liquid to penetrate under pressure or gravity).
- No need for preliminary watertight sealing around the injection holes (as with pressure systems).
- Fast to inject (no waiting times required to pump in the material compared to pressure injection systems and no refilling as with gravity fed injection systems).
- Consistent application rate (easy to calculate the amount of material that will be required).
- Does not require a special expensive pump.
- Spillage & mess virtually eliminated from the site (no problem with fluids flooding through party walls, cavities or service ducts).
- Concentrated formula with approx. 80 % active ingredients (introduces a lower quantity of inactive carrier into the wall - much more effective results compared to less concentrated materials).
- Low hazard, water based - non-caustic, non-flammable - not injected under pressure.
- Very low wastage
- Small waste disposal
- No risk of increased efflorescence (as with siliconate rising damp treatments).