- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Silicone 825 Dark Anthracite 380mlSKU: 027825DA380
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
EVERBUILD TECNIC® SILICONE 825 is a low modulus, neutral cure, alkoxy, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around uPVC /wood and aluminium.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto uPVC, plastic trims and components.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc. Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing. Parapet
and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Bedding and sealing of Insulated Glass Units
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years exposure).
- High viscosity non slump formula.
- Resistant to fumed Hydrogen Peroxide and fumed Formaldehyde.