- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
weberfloor 4655 industry flow rapid 25kgSKU: 001F4655IFR
The product is formulated from special cements, aggregates and chemical admixtures.
weber floor industry rapid 4655 is designed for the use in industrial areas allowing a much earlier overlay and a better performance compared to traditional screeds, concrete or anhydrite screeds.
Features & Benefits:
- For application depths between 4-15mm
- Weber Low Dust TechnologyTM improves comfort of applicators
- Pump or hand applied
- Rapid drying
- Foot traffi c after 1-2 hours
- Final fl oor covering installed after 24 hours in normal conditions
- Flat and smooth fi nish minimises wear
- High durability towards mechanical stress
- long lifetime
- Ideal as a resin coating reciever
- Low alkalinity
- Low emissionsUses:For levelling solid bonded substrates:
- Base screeds
- Anhydrite screedsSuitable for covering with:
- Epoxy resin coatings
- polyurethane coatings
- Industrial floor applications.
- New and refurbishment projects.
- Levels and smooths in-situ and precast concrete.
- Can be used on a wide range of substrates including new and old concrete.
Use with existing substrates
With a low alkalinity level (pH 11), the screed does not react chemically with existing substrates of various materials. It can be applied to concrete, or other base screeds, including anhydrite screeds, and will level out both existing whole concrete floors and pre-cast slabs.
Water content for the flow screed is 21%, or 5.25 litres per 25 kg of powder. As this is less than a quarter of the dried volume, evaporation occurs quite quickly, allowing the screed layer to set. In ambient temperatures of 20°C, light foot traffic is possible after just 1 – 2 hours.
The maximum thickness the screed will uphold is 15mm, while the minimum is 4mm. The finished layer is usually ready for a final covering after 24 hours, again in normal drying conditions. weberfloor 4655 industry flow rapid is only for indoor use and must not be exposed to rain or other moisture. When set, it accepts a finishing layer of epoxy resin or polyurethane coating.
Quick drying application
As this flow screed is designed for quick application, each mixed pot must be used in between 15 and 20 minutes. In terms of efficiency of coverage, a 5mm layer will use 8.0kg of material per square metre, and a 10mm layer 16.0kg. After 28 days, shrinkage of the application will be less than 0.4mm per metre.
This flow screed is recommended for use in spaces which have underfloor heating. As its recommended thickness is between 6 – 8 mm, this allows upward transfer of heat easily through the screed layer once it is set. With modern pumping equipment, a layer of this thickness is quite easy to achieve.
High value for money
At a cost per square metre of about £20 for a 6mm layer, weberfloor 4655 industry flow rapid is excellent value for money. It is usable on a wide range of surfaces, is casein free and has low natural emissions. Also, as a finishing layer can usually be applied after 24 hours, a finished floor is achievable with minimum delay, saving labour costs.
In conjunction with the cost of the product, this represents significant savings for each job. In terms of cost, ease of use and quality of finish, this flow screed is an extremely high-value product.