- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
webertec bedding mortar standard 25kgSKU: 001BMS25
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
webertec bedding mortar is a three-component, polyester-based mortar for the bedding and fixing of manhole frames, airport landing lights, duct frames and precast concrete units. It has been formulated for easy mixing and placement, even at low temperatures and, when cured, provides a durable, chemically resistant bedding and fixing material with good bond strength.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully complies with the Highways Agency Design Manual Document HA 104/02 for bedding mortar for trunk roads and motorways.
- Meets the performance specification resulting from the Highways Agency sponsored LINK research contract carried out by Nottingham University’s Department of Civil Engineering (1977)
- Easy to mix and place
- Good working time for ease of placement
- Rapid setting for quick return to service (within 2 hours at 20°C)
- Rapid grade available for cold weather working or fast completion work
- Good chemical and freeze/thaw resistance
Typical applications include:
- Bedding/fixing manhole frame
- Bedding of airport landing lights
- Bedding of duct frames
- Fixing precast concrete units e.g. kerbstones