- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex A 46 11kgSKU: 005A46
ARDEX A 46 is a rapid repair, slump free mortar which is ideal for external and internal repairs. The polymer modified mortar sets and hardens rapidly to give a repair of high performance, strength and hardness.
- Class R2 Polymer Modified Cementitious Repair Mortar • Ideal for the rapid repair of damaged concrete
- Sets within 30 minutes
- Slump free - ideal for vertical and overhead repairs
- High Build - apply from 2mm to 50mm thick • For internal and external use
- Easy to smooth and float
- Shrinkage compensated, and crack free
ARDEX A 46 is ideal for the rapid repair and refacing of concrete surfaces. ARDEX A 46 should only be used for the non-structural repair of concrete.
ARDEX A 46 can be used for:
- Filling cracks, gaps and holes
- Repairing and refacing of concrete stairtreads and risers
- Damaged brickwork (not lightweight concrete)
- Damaged wall renders
- Making good on wall chases
- Filling and patching cracks in walls and floors
- Making good around pipework, door and window frames
- Forming ramps from 2mm to 30mm in thickness
- Forming coves for floors
- Repair soffits, beams and lintels
ARDEX A 46 may also be used as a wearing surface in lightly trafficked areas.
NOTE: When using aggregate filled mortars apply a neat layer of the ARDEX A 46 mortar to act as a bonding coat applied fresh in fresh.