- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Ardex P 51 25kgSKU: 005P5125
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
A concentrated, blue, synthetic, water-based, solvent- free multi-purpose primer with a wide range of applications which, after drying, helps to inhibit the penetration of water from subsequently applied materials.
- Multipurpose - Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Easy to use, dilute as appropriate for the application
- For floors, walls and ceilings, including dense and porous surfaces
- Ideal for sealing and priming gypsum based plasters and screeds
- Minimises air bubbles rising through levelling compounds and porous surfaces
- Low odour and solvent free
- Cost effective, up to 160m²/5kg unit
- This product is used to prepare internal floors, walls and ceilings to receive cement-based mortars (levelling compounds, tile adhesives, screeds) as well as plaster based materials, improving adhesion as a bonding agent and retarding the wetting of the substrate by the applied materials.
- Effective pore sealer on absorbent sub-floors inhibiting air bubbles rising through subsequently applied sub-floor smoothing and levelling compounds, thus extending their flow life and workability.
- ARDEX P 51 can be used to prime and seal the sur- faces of cement or gypsum plaster based materials such as wall plaster, floors of cement based or prepared anhydrite and alpha hemihydrate pumped screeds before applying cement-based products such as levelling compounds and tile adhesives.
- ARDEX P 51 can be used as a bonding agent to improve adhesion to dense and smooth concrete sub-floors and dense cement based screeds before using repair mortars or cement-based tile adhesives.
- Suitable for priming rigidly supported and conditioned plywood sub-floors before fixing ceramic tiling with appropriate cement-based tile adhesives.
- ARDEX P51 can be used as a temporary protective coating over cement-based smoothing compounds and repair mortars where these have to be walked on before the flooring is applied and as a temporary dust-proofing treatment on screeds.