- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Sikadur 30 6kgSKU: 003D306
Sikadur®-30 is a thixotropic, structural 2-component adhesive, based on a combination of epoxy resins and special filler, designed for use at normal temperatures between +8 °C and +35 °C.
Sikadur®-30 may only be used by experienced professionals. Adhesive for bonding structural reinforcement, particularly in structural strengthening works. Including:
- Sika® CarboDur® Plates to concrete, brickwork and timber (for details see the Sika® CarboDur® Product Data Sheet, the “Method Statement for Sika® CarboDur® Externally Bonded Reinforcement” Ref: 850 41 05 and the “Method Statement for Sika® CarboDur® Near Surface Mounted Reinforcement” Ref: 850 41 07).
- Steel plates to concrete (for details see the relevant Sika Technical information).
Sikadur®-30 has the following advantages:
- Easy to mix and apply.
- No primer needed.
- High creep resistance under permanent load.
- Very good adhesion to concrete, masonry, stonework, steel, cast iron, aluminium, timber and Sika® CarboDur® Plates.
- Hardening is not affected by high humidity.
- High strength adhesive.
- Thixotropic: non-sag in vertical and overhead applications.
- Hardens without shrinkage.
- Different coloured components (for mixing control).
- High initial and ultimate mechanical resistance.
- High abrasion and shock resistance.
- Impermeable to liquids and water vapour.