- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Conbextra UW 25kgSKU: 002CUW
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Conbextra UW is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free-flowing grout. The grout exhibits exceptional resistance to “washing-out” of the cement phase when placed in stationary or moving water.
Conbextra UW is a blend of Portland cements, graded fillers and chemical additives. The aggregate grading minimises segregation and bleeding whilst assisting flow characteristics.
- Conbextra UW is a free flow or pumped non-shrink, cementitious grout for use underwater or in tidal zones where “wash out” would be a problem with conventional grouts.
Recommended applications include:
- Stanchion baseplates
- Bridge columns
- Quay pillars
- Concrete piling
- No risk of significant “wash-out” of cement phase when placed under water
- Displaces water effectively
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- High early and ultimate strength
- Exceptional resistance to freeze thaw - ensures durability
- Chloride free
- Prepackaged needing only on-site addition of water