- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Conbextra UW 25kgSKU: 002CUW
Conbextra UW is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free-flowing grout. The grout exhibits exceptional resistance to “washing-out” of the cement phase when placed in stationary or moving water.
Conbextra UW is a blend of Portland cements, graded fillers and chemical additives. The aggregate grading minimises segregation and bleeding whilst assisting flow characteristics.
- Conbextra UW is a free flow or pumped non-shrink, cementitious grout for use underwater or in tidal zones where “wash out” would be a problem with conventional grouts.
Recommended applications include:
- Stanchion baseplates
- Bridge columns
- Quay pillars
- Concrete piling
- No risk of significant “wash-out” of cement phase when placed under water
- Displaces water effectively
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- High early and ultimate strength
- Exceptional resistance to freeze thaw - ensures durability
- Chloride free
- Prepackaged needing only on-site addition of water