- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
De Neef Gelacryl Superflex Resin 25kgSKU: 007GASF25
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
DE NEEF Superflex is unique blend of methacrylic acrylate copolymers that combines the low viscosity of traditional acrylate resins with the elongation and adhesion typically associated with polyurethane resins.
Its low viscosity makes it ideal for injection into pores, capillaries, hairline cracks, and honeycombed concrete. DE NEEF Superflex’s low surface tension also make it suitable for penetration into soils, making it an excellent choice for curtain wall grouting. Pumped at 1:1, it polymerizes to form a resilient, highly elastomeric gel with elongation > 300%.
DE NEEF Superflex is designed for use in any below ground structure or any water retaining structure, where there is permanent moisture. Especially well suited for:
- Hairline and spider cracks in concrete
- Re-injection of failed polyurethane grout
- Expansion & moving joints
- Honeycombed concrete
- Curtain grouting
- Potable water applications
- Exceptionally low viscosity – penetrates cracks 0.1mm (0.004”).
- Post reaction expansion of up to 56%
- ANSI/NSF 61 Certified for use with potable water
- Non corrosive and non toxic
- Insoluble in water and petroleum based solvents once cured.
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- Excellent thermal resistance 40ºF - 160ºF
- Reaction time can be controlled