- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Fill 'N' Rub Grey 26kgSKU: 099FNRG26
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
FILL’n’RUB is a single component, polymer modified cementitious mortar for the filling of blow-holes and small surface defects in precast and in-situ concrete, whilst providing an aesthetic yet durable finish. The incorporation of a polymer enhances adhesion and imparts a high degree of water repellency to the surface of concrete, making it denser and more impermeable. Once cured, if required it can be overcoated with specialist membranes and anti-carbonation paints. The excellent adhesion and penetration characteristics of FILL’n’RUB thus impart a high degree of water repellency to the concrete surface. Available in Grey and White versions to enable colour matching with the parent concrete.
Features & Benefits :
- USER FRIENDLY: Materials are pre-packaged and only require mixing with clean water on site. No special primers are necessary. Part bags can be mixed.
- COLOUR MATCHING: Supplied in Grey and White grades which can be blended easily for perfect colour match. Coloured Pigments can be blended in as well
- COMPATIBLE: Physical properties of cured mortar similar to base concrete.
- FINISHING: Excellent finishing and feather edging characteristics.
- POLYMER MODIFIED: Ensures enhanced adhesion and low permeability, giving excellent protection from acid gases, moisture ingress and chlorides.
- COMPLIANCE: Complies with Clause 6 of the DTp Standard BD 27/86.