- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
webertec force EP bonding adhesive 5ltrSKU: 001FEPBA5
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
webertec force EP bonding adhesive is a two-component epoxy resin adhesive for concrete and masonry surfaces. It is used to structurally adhere webertec force composite sheets and transfer all loads into the fibre composite. Conforms with BS EN 1504-4.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial adhesion to bond composite sheets
- Moisture-tolerant, allowing work to proceed on site
- Once hardened is resistant to water, diluted acids, saline solutions and oils
- Resistant to constant and varying temperatures
- Allows transfer of stress to the individual fibres in the composite sheet
- Easy to mix and apply
- Bonding adhesive for carbon fibre, glass fibre sheets and aramid sheets
- A component of webertec force composite strengthening system