- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Firefoam B2 Handheld 750mlSKU: 027FFB2HH
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
EVERBUILD® B2 Handheld Fire Foam is a quick settingone part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application 1.5-2 timesits original volume and meets the requirements of DIN4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials and BS476 Part20. Fire rated up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations.Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plasteredover after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5oC to+25oC, ideally 20oC.
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls
- To provide a fire rated seal around window and door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering.
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Windowsills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades.
- Quick setting -can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use -expands up to 50 times its can volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.