- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Fix & Fill Foam Hand 750mlSKU: 027FFFH
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
EVERBUILD FIX & FILL are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. FIX & FILL is supplied with attachable nozzles. The foam expands on application to up to 150% its original volume. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +30oC, ideally 20oC.
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls
- Gaps around window and door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering.
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Windowsills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 55 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.