- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Fire Foam B1 Gun Grade 750mlSKU: 027FFB1GG
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
EVERBUILD® B1 GunGrade Fire Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. It expands on application to yield up to 50 times the can contents and meets the extremely stringent requirements of the test criteria DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials; Class B1 and BS 476 Part 20. Fire rated up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations. For use with an Everbuild® Professional Foam Gun; once cured the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls
- To provide a fire rated seal around window and door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Windowsills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its can volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.