- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Hydrotite CJ-0725 is the most popular format and is commonly used to provide a high-performance waterstop in large concrete structures. Other Hydrotite CJ profiles are available for construction joints that have larger coverage requirements.
Hydrotite CJ waterstops boast unique triple-action water-sealing performance. Industry test results demonstrate that, after contact with water, the contact surface pressure exerted by Hydrotite CJ increases gradually over a 10 day period.
- Expands up to 5 times original size after contact with water
- Hydrophilic polymers provide controlled expansion of the chloroprene rubber following contact with water
- No risk of premature expansion, thanks to a Delay-Action Coating
- Delay-Action Coating allows the concrete to gain strength prior to expansion of Hydrotite strips, preventing cracking in green concrete
- Co-extruded design regulates expansion across the joint (instead of along path of least resistance)
- Co-extruded design ensures that higher contact surface pressure is achieved for sustained high water-sealing performance
- Good resistance to bacteria and common chemicals