- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Intercrete 4853 (Cemprotec Levelling Coat) 30kgSKU: 015CLC30
CEMPROTEC LEVELLING COAT is a two component, epoxy and polymer modified cementitious coating/wearing screed for levelling and waterproofing concrete substrates.
It exhibits a degree of flow to enable ease of application by pouring or pumping techniques to give an even finish. It cures to form a dense screed, giving low permeability to water. It rapidly hardens to form a durable surface, which can typically be overcoated within 24 hours.
Features & Benefits:
- Materials are pre-packaged in a convenient and easy to handle size, requiring only mixing on site to give a mortar which can be rapidly applied by trowel or squeegee.
- Suitable for use on both level and sloping substrates and ramps.
- Can be applied in thicknesses ranging from 0 - 60mm.
- Suitable for saturated substrates, or floors with no waterproofing membrane, without risk of blistering.
- Rapid hardening - hydrates to give high early strength material with low moisture and minimal overcoat times.
- Water-based product, cures without the release of hazardous solvents. Equipment easily cleaned with water.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water, even at 10 bar positive and negative pressure.
- Ideal for use as a wearing screed due to its high abrasion resistance.
- Can be used as a base layer prior to the application of CEMPROTEC E-FLOOR in heavily trafficked areas.
- Levelling and waterproofing uneven concrete floors and floors with no waterproofing membrane.
- Can be used as a stand-alone waterproof cementitious coating, an underlayment or as a wearing screed to provide resistance to abrasion and trafficking.
- Suitable for surface protection systems principles 2.2, 5.1, 6.1,8.2 as defined in BS EN 1504-2.