- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapeflex PU30 118 Cement Grey 5kgSKU: 096FPU301185
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Mapeflex PU30 is a two-component thixotropic sealant consisting of devoid isocyanate free polyurethane polymer (component A) and a special hardener (component B). Mixing the two components produces a uniformly coloured thixotropic paste, easily workable with a flat trowel.
- Sealing flexible joints in concrete walls. More in general, for all vertical structures, both interior and exterior, where a thixotropic product with high resistance to chemical agents, waterproof and vapour permeability is required.
- Sealing joints in ceramic tile floors in areas subject to heavy traffic such as supermarkets, industrial buildings with fork lift truck traffic, sidewalks, pedestrian crossings, arcades, squares, etc.
- Sealing movement joints in concrete floors in car parks and industrial buildings subject to vehicle traffic or where a high resistance to chemicals is required.
- Sealing rubber and PVC flooring by filling the joints between each single tile or the sheets.
- Elastic fillet seals for machine beds.
- Elastic fillet seals for pipe-work, drains, man-hole covers, etc.
- Can be used on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- After hardening by chemical reaction alone, takes place in approximately 24 hours, without shrinkage, product becomes elastic, resistant to water and heat, with high mechanical strength and abrasion resistant properties.
- Good adhesion to almost all materials that are commonly used in building.