- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapeflex PU30 118 Cement Grey 5kgSKU: 096FPU301185
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Mapeflex PU30 is a two-component thixotropic sealant consisting of devoid isocyanate free polyurethane polymer (component A) and a special hardener (component B). Mixing the two components produces a uniformly coloured thixotropic paste, easily workable with a flat trowel.
- Sealing flexible joints in concrete walls. More in general, for all vertical structures, both interior and exterior, where a thixotropic product with high resistance to chemical agents, waterproof and vapour permeability is required.
- Sealing joints in ceramic tile floors in areas subject to heavy traffic such as supermarkets, industrial buildings with fork lift truck traffic, sidewalks, pedestrian crossings, arcades, squares, etc.
- Sealing movement joints in concrete floors in car parks and industrial buildings subject to vehicle traffic or where a high resistance to chemicals is required.
- Sealing rubber and PVC flooring by filling the joints between each single tile or the sheets.
- Elastic fillet seals for machine beds.
- Elastic fillet seals for pipe-work, drains, man-hole covers, etc.
- Can be used on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- After hardening by chemical reaction alone, takes place in approximately 24 hours, without shrinkage, product becomes elastic, resistant to water and heat, with high mechanical strength and abrasion resistant properties.
- Good adhesion to almost all materials that are commonly used in building.