- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapegrout Gunite FSD 25kgSKU: 096MGGFSD25
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Mapegrout Gunite FSD is a one-component premixed cementitious mortar composed of hydraulic binders, silica fume, selected aggregate and special additives manufactured according to a formulation developed in the MAPEI research laboratories.
When mixed with water Mapegrout Gunite FSD acquires a thixotropic consistency and can therefore be easily applied on vertical and overhead surfaces in substantial thickness.
- Repair of concrete lining in road/rail/subway tunnels.
- Fast support during excavation for D&B, hard rock TBMs and foundations.
- Covering stone or masonry in tunnels.
- Repair of damaged bridges.
- Repair of hydraulic works such as canals, tunnels, reservoirs, etc.
- Repair of industrial concrete structures.