- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapeker Rapid Set Flex Grey 20kgSKU: 096MRSG20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Mapeker Rapid-Set Flex is a powder composed of a mixture of special cements, selectively-graded aggregates, synthetic resins and setting accelerators that develop high bond strength only 3 hours after setting. For this reason floor and wall installations can be completed very quickly. Floors can be walked on after only 3 hours and are ready for general traffic after 24 hours. Mapeker Rapid-Set Flex when hardened is frost-proof and water resistant.
- Rapid installation or renovation in areas subjected to pedestrian traffic.
- Rapid repair work in bathrooms, showers, kitchens, terraces and balconies.
- Installing marble and other natural stone not sensitive to moisture.
- Rapid installation onto rigid plywood overlaid floors (min. 15 mm ply).
- Underfloor Heating Installations (suitably encapsulated).
Interior and exterior bonding of ceramic and porcelain tiles and mosaics and natural stone materials that are not sensitive to moisture. Use Mapeker Rapid-Set Flex white for the installation of light coloured natural stone. Spot bonding of insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene and polyurethane, gypsum board, glass and rock wool, wood-cement panels, formed-concrete blocks, sound-deadening panels etc.