- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Patchroc 250 25kgSKU: 002PATCH250
Patchroc 250 is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.
It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, and chemical additives providing a unique blend with good handling characteristics while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures rapid strength gain and long-term durability.Patchroc 250 may be applied in depth up to a maximum of 250mm and in bay sized up to 4m2. It may be applied down to a minimum thickness of 25mm. Patchroc is designed specifically for horizontal use, though could be applied at gradients up to 2.5%
For rapid and permanent reinstatement of localised thick section patches in concrete carriageways, pavements, airport aprons, access ramps and floors. Fosroc Patchroc 250 has a unique cement chemistry to rapidly reinstate thick sections of concrete without excessive heat generation and associated cracking
Particularly useful when interruption of traffic must be minimised The product is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement. It may be used internally and externally. Patchroc 250 is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1 and 7.2, as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept traffic in 2 hours at 20oC
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance, makes it ideal for external works
- May be left as a trafficable finish
- Suitable to be overlaid with compatible deck membranes and coatings when the moisture content is <6%, typically 3-4 hours after cure
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome sitebatched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Does not normally require a primer to achieve high bond strengths
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensation ensures no cracking
- Controlled heat of hydration minimizes risk of thermal cracking.
- Contains no chloride admixtures