- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Patchroc GP 25kgSKU: 002PATCH
Patchroc GP is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.
It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, and chemical additives providing a mortar with good handling characteristics while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Patchroc GP is designed for horizontal use. It may be applied up to a maximum thickness of of 100 mm. Thicker sections can be built up in layers. Material should not be applied at less than 12 mm thickness. Individual bay sizes should not exceed 4m².
For emergency and permanent reinstatement of localised patches in concrete pavements, airport aprons, access ramps and floors. Particulary useful when interuption of traffic must be minimised The product is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement. It may be used internally and externally. For the reinstatement of large areas of concrete pavements and floors, the use of Paveroc is recommended. Patchroc GP is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1 and 7.2,as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept traffic in 2 hours.
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures