- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Renderoc LA 25kgSKU: 002LA
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Renderoc LA is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders requiring only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing, shrinkage compensated micro-concrete suitable for large volume concrete repairs at nominal thicknesses in excess of 25mm. For application <25mm, contact Fosroc Technical Helpdesk.
The material is based on Portland cement, graded aggregates and additives which impart controlled expansion in both the plastic and hardened states while minimising water demand. Its low alkali content minimises the risk of alkali-silica reaction. The hardened product exhibits excellent thermal compatibility with concrete.
Renderoc LA is designed for large volume repairs typically in excess of 25mm deep. The product can be applied in sections generally up to 150 mm thick although greater thicknesses may be achievable dependent on the configuration of the repair location and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel.
For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where high compressive strength is a consideration. Renderoc LA has been specifically developed for the repair of large areas of concrete where access is restricted or where reinforcement is congested. It can be applied in section thicknesses of 25 - 150mm. It is suitable for use where excellent chloride and carbon dioxide resistance is required or for repairs to concrete affected by alkali-silica reaction (ASR). Renderoc LA is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement. Renderoc LA is suitable for repair methods 3.2, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 30 - 60 MPa
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations — only the site addition of clean water is required
- Contains no chloride admixtures