- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit Resin 6kgSKU: 032RDETPR6
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Resin bound porous tree pit system.
- SuDS compliant—highly permeable
- UV stable—non yellowing resin
- natural aggregate appearance
- alternative to tree grilles
- recycled aggregates available
- installed by approved contractors
- design can accommodate some tree growth
- attractive; complements the surrounding area
- design accommodates tree growth
- low maintenance
- variety of colours
- RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit is a resin bound natural aggregate finish surround for planted trees in public and private areas.
- Surrounding the tree in a solid yet semi-flexible construction allows the tree to grow, prevents a build up of litter and removes a storage or hiding place for hazardous items such as syringes and needles.
- The RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit comprises a two component polyurethane resin and a range of selected rounded attractive aggregates.
- The design of this resin bound aggregate system provides a surface which is attractive, highly porous and able to receive light foot traffic.
- Its porosity allows water to flow through a 6-10mm aggregate system at the rate of >850 litres/m2/minute. The flow rate may be reduced when using a smaller or more angular aggregate.