- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit Resin 6kgSKU: 032RDETPR6
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Resin bound porous tree pit system
- SuDS compliant—highly permeable
- UV stable—non yellowing resin
- natural aggregate appearance
- alternative to tree grilles
- recycled aggregates available
- installed by approved contractors
- design can accommodate some tree growth
- attractive; complements the surrounding area
- design accommodates tree growth
- low maintenance
- variety of colours
RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit is a resin bound natural aggregate finish surround for planted trees in public and private areas. Surrounding the tree in a solid yet semi-flexible construction allows the tree to grow, prevents a build up of litter and removes a storage or hiding place for hazardous items such as syringes and needles.
The RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit comprises a two component polyurethane resin and a range of selected rounded attractive aggregates. The design of this resin bound aggregate system provides a surface which is attractive, highly porous and able to receive light foot traffic.
Its porosity allows water to flow through a 6-10mm aggregate system at the rate of >850 litres/m2/minute. The flow rate may be reduced when using a smaller or more angular aggregate.