- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Watco Flowpatch Deep Fill Light Grey 25kgSKU: 092FPDFLG25
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Flowpatch® is an easy to mix pourable material, ideal for quick repairs to level concrete, inside or outside. Its very strong formula will harden quickly and will accept heavy traffic including forklifts only 2 hours after application.
We recommend Watco Flowpatch Deep Fill® for repairing or levelling deeper holes between 10-200mm in concrete flooring.
- Ideal for filling deep holes before screeding with Watco Flowtop®
- For repairs to ramps, steps and for reforming edges, we recommend Watco Concrex®
- For resurfacing or levelling larger areas of rough or tamped concrete, please use Watco Flowtop®
- Just add water, mix and pour
- Can be applied to damp (not wet) concrete
- Sets at low temperatures (down to 5°C)
- Flowpatch® can be applied from feather edge to 100mm
- Light grey, slip resistant finish
- Odourless, non-toxic, non-hazardous formula
- Fibre reinforced