- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Renderoc LA60 25kgSKU: 002LA60
Renderoc LA60 is based on selected hydraulic cements, graded aggregates and additives which impart controlled expansion in both the plastic and hardened states while minimizing water demand. Requiring only the addition of clean water on site, the products controlled heat of hydration means Renderoc LA60 can typically be applied in thicknesses between 25 and 300mm whilst minimizing risk of thermal cracking. Consult the local Fosroc office for further information. Renderoc LA60 is chloride free, alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement.
For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where high compressive strength is a consideration.
It is suitable for use where excellent chloride and carbon dioxide resistance is required or for repairs to concrete affected by alkali-silica reaction (ASR). Renderoc LA60 is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 30 - 60 N/mm²
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Suitable for use with cathodic protection systems
- Controlled heat of hydration minimizes risk of thermal cracking, even in thick sections
- Maximum 3mm aggregate to improve application and finish