- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
webercem spray RSF 25kgSKU: 001RSF
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
webercem spray RSF is a ready-to-use, polymer-modified, dry sprayed concrete able to achieve ultra rapid early set, ideal for concrete repairs where time constraints demand early strength gain. The material contains inert limestone aggregates, dust suppressants and accelerators.
The formulation is designed for the dry spray process method of application with reduced rebound and excellent sprayability. Conforms with BS EN 1504-3 as a Class R4 repair product.
- Rapid repairs to structures within tidal zones
- Repairs to dock walls
- Repairs to coastal structures
- Structural repairs to jetties, piers, sea walls, quays and docks
- Repairs to river bridge abutments or piers
- Primary linings to underground workings
- Structural repairs to concrete beams, columns and soffits
- Repairs to railway bridge and viaduct soffits
Features & Benefits:
- Rapid setting concrete allows work to continue in tidal zones
- Rapid set prevents wash out from tidal action or flowing water
- Economical with low rebound
- Fibres help improve resistance to cracking and adhesion to concrete substates
- Extra high-build – up to 400mm thickness can be applied in one pass to vertical faces
- Total chloride ion content does not exceed 0.05% of the weight of cement. No calcium chloride or admixtures containing chloride salts are used
- Good resistance to salts absorption