- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
weberend PUC is a polymer-modified dry powder cement-based mortar.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional and consistent quality
- Bond strength improved
- Improved water resistance
- Practical benefits of smooth application, speed, economy and shelf-life
- Slower curing time in hot weather
- Technical support from a Quality Assured company
- Established track record in varying climatic conditions
- Conforms to BS EN 13914
- Forms part of an approved insulation system
- As the first coat in render protected external wall insulation systems, such as webertherm XL
- As an undercoat in multi-coat render systems
- weberend PUC should be scratched horizontally to provide a key for subsequent coats.
- When used in strict accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and within an appropriate system, Weber renders will have a minimum life of 10 years.