- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Bond Coat 3 20kgSKU: 024BC320
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
BOND COAT 3 represents a major step forward in the provision of high performance heat-activated tack/bond coats, providing adhesion between the ELIMINATOR® bridge deck waterproofing membrane and a wide range of asphalt surfacing mix designs. It is based on GCP Applied Technologies’ unique ESSELAC® advanced resin technology and extensive experience in the development of high performance bond/tack coats.
BOND COAT 3 is applied on to the ELIMINATOR® membrane to provide a strong bond between the membrane and subsequent bituminous surfacing. It is suitable for use with most types of hot-applied bituminous road surfacing including those where the bitumen content in the surfacing specification is low and/or where the surfacing layer is thin.
- Suitable for a wide range of asphalt specifications including 'high stress' sites providing an excellent bond between ELIMINATOR® and asphalt pavements
- Exceeds the enhanced adhesion requirements as specified in Highways Agency IAN96/07 Rev. 1
- Approved for use with the Eliminator bridge deck waterproofing membrane by: EOTA – ETA No.15/0362, Liquid Applied Bridge Deck Waterproofing, ETAG 033. British Board of Agreement (UK) - HAPAS Certificates No.11/H169, 11/H170, for Highways England road bridges.
- Pigmented for ease and efficiency of application
- Cold-applied – faster to apply and no hot works permits required
- Rapid cure – surfacing works can commence one hour after application
- Tack free finish; easily cleaned and resistant to tyre pick-up and damage from trafficking
- High bond values allow a reduction in asphalt thickness reducing carbon emissions during manufacture, transportation and laying
- Reduced asphalt thickness can extend the life of the bridge by reducing the dead load