- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
High-performance, deformable cementitious adhesive with no vertical slip, extended open time, excellent workability and Low Dust technology for ceramic tiles, particularly recommended for bonding large porcelain and natural stone tiles (thickness of adhesive from 3 to 15 mm). With very emission of volatile organic compounds.
- Bonding ceramic tiles (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain tiles, klinker etc.) and stone materials (provided that they are not sensitive to moisture) on conventional substrates such as:
- Cementitious screeds and underfloor heating installations;
- Cementitious renders or lime and cementbased mortar;
- Gypsum board as long as firmly fixed;
- Tilling to timber where it’s screw fixed and rigid.
- Ceramic and natural stone tiles on existing flooring (ceramic, marble, etc.).
- Installation of floors subjected to heavy traffic.
- Installation of floor and wall coverings on substrates waterproofed with Mapelastic.
- Interior and exterior bonding of tiles or strips (porcelain tiles, klinker, single-fired, terracotta) with highly profiled ribs or lugs.
- Interior and exterior bonding, up to 15 mm bed depth, of ceramic tiles (single and double fired tiles, porcelain tiles, klinker, terracotta, etc.) on uneven substrates and renders, without having to level beforehand.
- Interior and exterior bonding of stone materials (provided that they are not sensitive to moisture).
- Spot bonding of insulating material such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool, Eraclit® (woodcement panels), sound-deadening panels, cork, etc.