- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapecure SRA is a special, chloride-free liquid admixture specially developed in MAPEI’s own Research & Development laboratories, to reduce final hygrometric shrinkage of mortar, ordinary and self-compacting concrete, to make them less prone to cracking problems. Mapecure SRA works by reducing the surface stresses of the water present in the capillary pores and as a result, the forces which act upon the walls of the pores is greatly reduced.
Construction and repair of:
- Floor joists and motorway viaduct piers;
- Industrial floors;
- Multi-storey car parks;
- hydraulic works, such as canals, overflow channels tanks, etc.;
- prefabricated concrete elements such as cupolas, beams, pillars, buffer panels, etc.;
- lining road and railway tunnels.
The product is added during mixing to repair mortars from the Mapegrout range (Mapegrout T40, Mapegrout T60, Mapegrout Thixotropic, Mapegrout Hi-Flow, Mapegrout BM, Mapegrout FMR and Mapegrout Easy Flow), to binders, such as Stabilcem and Stabilcem SCC, and to all types of concrete, to allow them to expand during the first few days of curing, including during air curing. This property helps reduce the formation of micro-cracks and also guarantees that the final level of hydraulic shrinkage is extremely low.