- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapegrout SV T Black 25kgSKU: 096MGSVTB25
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Quick-setting, shrinkage-controlled, thixotropic mortar for repairing concrete, fixing drains, manholes and urban fixtures. Mapegrout SV T is used for repairing highly deteriorated in-situ concrete elements, both vertical and horizontal, without the use of formwork. It may also be used for repairing industrial floors, and for construction work on roads and in airports which need to be reopened to traffic quickly. The rapid hardening properties of Mapegrout SV T are particularly suitable for reinstating, inspection wells, manholes and drain covers. Containing cementitious binders, selected inert materials and special additives, Mapegrout SV T is prepared by blending the contents of one 25 kg bag of the product with 3.1-3.4 litres of water. After preparation, Mapegrout SV T may be applied by trowel for repairs up to 50 mm thick. Mapegrout SV T may be opened to traffic approximately 2 hours after placing, at a temperature of 23°C. Mapegrout SV T meets the minimum requirements of EN 1504-3 standards for R4-class structural mortar.
- Repairing concrete floors used in industry, shopping centres and warehouses.
- Repairing concrete road surfaces in airports.
- Repairing roadside pavements.
- Repairing access ramps.
- Repairing concrete overflow channels.
- Fixing road signs in place.
- Fixing concrete electricity and telephone pylons in place.
- Fixing fences in place.
- Fixing urban fixtures in place.
- Anchoring protective barriers and crash barriers in place.
- Fixing gratings for overflow channels in central reservations and kerbstones in place.
- Fixing drain covers and manhole covers for gas, electricity and phone companies in place.
- Repairing concrete elements, including those on a slope.
- Repairing industrial floors, and for construction work on roads and in airports which need to be quickly
reopened to traffic.
- Fixing inspection shafts and manholes in place.