- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Nitomortar PE Winter Grade 14kgSKU: 002NMPEWIN
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Nitomortar PE products are based on a polyester resin system.
There are two grades. Nitomortar PE: The standard material for general purpose use.
Nitomortar PE Concrete: A special grade allowing users to add suitable aggregate, thereby substantially reducing the cost of infilling larger voids.
For fast and emergency reinstatement of concrete, bedding, jointing and reprofiling of concrete, masonry and brickwork. Nitomortar PE is ideally suited for the repair and reprofiling of precast concrete units, damaged arrises and treads. It can be used to infill hollows and holes in concrete floors, bedding and fixing kerbstones, manhole sets, frames, brick slips, ceramic tiles, slabs and coping stones. Nitomortar PE Concrete should be used to repair larger voids. The products are especially useful where fast strength gain is important. When properly compacted, they are highly impermeable.
- Fast development of strength minimises disruption — stronger than concrete within 2 hours
- No primer required
- High chemical and oil resistance
- Extremely versatile — can be poured, trowelled or modified with aggregate without significantly affecting setting times or strengths
- Extremely low wastage due to ability to mix part packs to consistencies required
- Will cure down to 0°C
- Pre-weighed components ensure consistency