£2334.54 (inc. VAT)
£1945.45 (Ex. VAT)
0 company wide current stock levelEnquire Now
Polymer admixture for use with concrete repair mortars.
- thin section application
- high compressive strength
- high flexural strength
- high tensile strength
- excellent adhesion
- provides protection to steel reinforcement
- Ronafix is a single part modified styrene butadiene liquid additive for cement mortars which enhances physical and chemical properties, allows mortars to be placed in thin section, provides waterproofing and resistance to frost and promotes adhesion to building surfaces.
- Mortars containing Ronafix are used for a wide range of applications where thin high strength high performance mortars are required. Typical minimum application depth is 6mm.
- There are 2 mix designs when using Ronafix as a concrete repair mortar.
- Ronafix Mix Design A is used for concrete repairs where there is no exposed steel reinforcement and Ronafix Mix Design D is used where any reinforcement is exposed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.