- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Silverliner Open State CB 25 to 50mm Void SizeSKU: 175SLOSCB2550
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Silverliner® Open State Cavity Barrier (OSCB) is developed to protect the voids between the outer façade and the inner construction element of the building. The product is designed for use in a ventilated façade, the Silverliner® OSCB allows for 25mm or 50mm linear air gap to ensure movement of air and drain any moisture within the facade. The aluminium foil restricts fibre migration and offers a class ‘0’ rating. In the event of a fire the intumescent outer edge of the product will expand and close the ventilation gap between the product and the façade preventing the passage of fire and smoke from one compartment to another.
- Between the inner substrate and the external building envelope
- In conjunction with Paraflam® where vertical Cavity Barriers are required
- Where movement of air and moisture is required
- Systems to cover void ranges from 2mm - 550mm
- 3rd Party approved - EWCL5 WarringtonFire
- Assumed working life of 25 years
- Non-combustible core
- ‘Dry fit’ solution, no cure time
- Fast installation using brackets