- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Watco Resiflow (Colour) 20kgSKU: 092RF20
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Watco has developed a highly advanced formulation that puts Resiflow Super Gloss into a class of its own. This one coat, high build, self-levelling epoxy resin finish, leaves a smooth, exceptionally high gloss surface, which is both attractive and easy to keep clean. This high performance formulation is usually applied at 1-2mm thick, but can be applied up to 5mm in one application. It is our ultimate floor covering for durability and appearance.
Resiflow Supergloss has very good general chemical resistance, but this has been enhanced to ‘Excellent’ for Resiflow Chemical Grade. If slip resistance, as well as excellent chemical resistance is important, apply one coat of Watco Protecta-Coat Anti Slip (62 PTV), a clear, glossy, polyaspartic resin, over the top.
Both grades now carry CE Mark EN1504-2 and have impressive test results for hardness, abrasion, scratch and impact resistance, as well as for adhesion and flexibility, and they have an A+ VOC emissions rating with a low level of VOC.
- Production areas
- Reception areas
- Clean rooms
- Switchgear and plant rooms
- Food & pharmaceutical – processing, storage and laboratory areas
- Our top of the range high gloss, high performance, high build epoxy resin self-levelling floor finish
- Superior wear and abrasion resistance with just one 1-2mm thick application
- Can be applied up to 5mm thick if required
- Extremely easy to keep clean
- Excellent resistance to oils and general chemical spillages
- Resiflow Chemical Grade has exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals
- Perfect for floors where high levels of hygiene are important
- Low odour – safe to use in confined spaces
- Superior performance demonstrated by ISO testing to CE Mark EN1504-2