- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
weber accelerateur monocouche 20ltrSKU: 001AM20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
weber accelerateur monocouche is a liquid setting accelerator solution for Monocouche through-coloured renders to speed up the time to scrape during colder application periods.
Features & Benefits:
- As a liquid component it can directly replace a proportion of the product gauging water
- If added at the correct dose it will achieve 20°C scrape times when working at 5°C.
- Colourless liquid has no effect on the appearance of the finished product
- May be used to reduce the time of scrape for through-coloured Monocouche renders
- For use at temperatures over 5°C for Monocouche work in the winter
- Ideal for use when hand mixing or using a diesel driven render pump (i.e. with separate mixing and pumping chambers