- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
weberfloor 4610 industry top 25kgSKU: 001F4610IT
weberfloor industry pro top 4610 is a pump or hand applied, self-smoothing, very hard wearing screed, with Low Dust TechnologyTM, which can level industrial substrates and is ideal as a final finished layer. The product is formulated from special cements, aggregates and chemical admixtures.
weberfloor industry pro top 4610 is designed for the use even in heavy industrial areas. It allows full traffic and far superior performance compared to traditional screeds, concrete or anhydrite screeds.
weberfloor industry pro top 4610 can also be used in commercial scenarios as final finish where a “concrete” effect is desired.
Features & Benefits:
- For application depths between 4-15mm
- Weber Low Dust TechnologyTM improves comfort of applicators
- Pump or hand applied
- Foot traffic after 2-4 hours
- Light industrial traffic after 24 hours
- Full industrial traffic after 1 week
- Super flat and smooth finish minimises wear and enables high storing shelves
- Very high durability towards mechanical stress - long lifetime
- Low alkalinity
- Low emissions
For levelling solid bonded substrates:
- Base screeds
- Anhydrite screeds
weberfloor industry pro top 4610 can be left uncovered even in high traffic areas.
Suitable for covering with:
- Epoxy resin coatings
- Polyurethane coatings