- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
weberfloor 4716 primer dispersion 25ltrSKU: 001F4716PD25
weberfloor 4716 primer is a styrene acrylate dispersion which can be diluted with water and is intended for use with Weber’s flooring products. weberfloor 4716 does not contain ammonia. It offers good alkali resistance and adhesion properties in both wet and dry environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Regulates the porosity of the substrate
- Improves the adhesion of flooring products
- Reduces the formation of pinholes in the levelling layer
weberfloor 4716 is designed for priming (pre-treating) all substrates prior to application of weberfloor products.
weberfloor 4716 should be diluted with clean water.
weberfloor 4716 is designed for use on a wide range of substrates:
- In-situ and pre-cast concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Steel plate