- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Zeroflame Fire Retardant Treatment Clear 5LtrSKU: 099ZFFRTC10
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Zeroflame Fire Retardant Treatment for timber is a water based, clear solution that soaks into wood to leave the appearance of the timber virtually unchanged. Applied by brush, roller, spray, dip or vacuum method it achieves Euroclass B (BS Class 0) Fire Propagation and Spread of Flame fire protection on solid timbers. Zeroflame Fire Retardant Treatment can be used inside or out and the fire protection remains effective for the lifetime of the wood surface.
Zeroflame Fire Retardant Treatment soaks into the woods surface, without leaving a clear glaze on top like a varnish. It then dries with virtually no evidence of the wood ever been treated, allowing you to keep the woods natural beauty. Zeroflame Treatment does not require over coating however it can be over coated for decoration and/or protection if desired (care should be taken that the fire retardant properties are not compromised).
Features & Benefits :
- Each 5L will treat 18.5m² and 20L 74m² (If applying to Cedar woods coverage reduces to 13.5m² per 5L and 54m² per 20L)
- Protects internal & external timber to Euroclass B (BS Class 0)
- Provides an almost invisible fire retardant treatment to the wood
- Must be applied to bare timber ONLY.
- Can be applied with a brush, roller, spray, dip or vacuum treatment.
tested and approved to various standards
- Can be overcoated with certiain varnishes, stains and paints.