Two-part cold applied pouring grade polysulphide sealant for sealing horizontal movement joints in buildings and civil engineering structures.
- Reinforced concrete structures
- Silos and other reinforced concrete buildings
- Durable – resistant to environmental pollution weathering and immersion
- Flexible – capable of accommodating shear and transverse movement
- Resistant to damage – Shore hardness 15-25 provides tough resilient sealant
- Performance – conforms to BS4254: 1983.
- Chemical resistant – occasional spillage of dilute acids alkalis fuel and oil
- Cold applied – chemically curing easily mixed and applied self-levelling
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to all building substrate with the appropriate primer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.