- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Renderoc Plug 20 (25kg)SKU: 002P20
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Renderoc Plug are rapid setting mortars which are easy to apply to horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces at a wide range of thicknesses. Renderoc Plug 20 with an initial set time of approximately 20 minutes.
(Set times are based on ambient/substrate temperatures of 20°C.)
For the rapid patching and plugging of concrete segments, concrete and brick tunnel linings, sewage systems, below ground access chambers, pipes, basements, foundations and mines.
- Emergency water-stopping capability
- Single component
- Excellent bond to the substrate
- Low exotherm minimises thermal cracking
- Pre-bagged to overcome variations in site batching
- Renderoc Plug 20: Approved for use in public water supplies
- Renderoc Plug 20 : BS6920 listed product.