- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Rockbond Underwater Mortar 25kgSKU: 155RBUWM
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
ROCKBOND UNDERWATER MORTAR (RB UWM) powder is a blend of special cement powders, high quality graded sands and an unique combination of polymers and admixtures. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a mortar which is wash-out resistant and waterproof. The material develops a high early strength, and can be used above or below the waterline.
Features & Benefits:
- Portland cement based, polymer modified and microsilica enhanced.
- The mortars develop an excellent putty consistency for ease of application.
- Can be used above and below the waterline.
- Will not disperse, wash-out or break up underwater.
- Strong, impermeable bond to brick, stone, masonry, steel and concrete.
- Mortars can be built up to a level of existing profiles in one operation.
- The mortar can be finished to produce a smooth and attractive surface.
- The material will not contaminate canals, rivers, reservoirs or lakes.
- The powder contains no iron, high alumina cement, chlorides or deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use in underwater environments.
- Offshore locations and underwater applications.
- To repair and waterproof precast concrete, tunnels, culverts, sewers and pipes.
- To point and repair bricks, blocks and masonry above and below the waterline.
- The repair of concrete in tidal zones where time is limited.
- The protection of marine structures above and below the waterline.
- The consolidation of sea defences, harbours, jetties, docks and locks.
- Caulking material for gaps and joints, and for sealing shutters.
- In situations where a quick, early strength gain is required.
- To instantly stop and plug the flow of running water or grout through brick or concrete.