- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
webertec mortar standard 26kgSKU: 001TMS
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
webertec mortar is a three-component polyester resin mortar suitable for small concrete repairs. Comprises a liquid resin, powder hardener and filler to produce either a pourable mortar or stiff mortar.
It can be applied in thicknesses of 3 mm to 50 mm maximum. Two grades are available for use in different temperatures. Conforms with BS EN 1504-3.
Features & Benefits:
- Fast setting for quick and easy installation
- High strength allows rapid return to use
- Can be used in cold temperatures down to 0°C and still provide rapid set
- Economical usage through part mixing by volume – use only what is required
- Patch repairs to small defects in concrete
- Repair of pre-cast kerbs
- Fixing small bolts and bedding steel plates
- For rapid set fixing of bridge bearing pads
- Repairs to concrete steps