- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapei Ultralite S1 Adhesive Grey 15kgSKU: 096ULS1AG15
Apologies, this product is currently out of stock. Please click here to make an enquiry with our team about the product and when it will be available.
Low dust, one-component, flexible lightweight S1 wall and floor tile adhesive. Non-slip with extended open time. Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles and mosaics. Especially suitable for fixing thin porcelain tiles. For screed/render and plywood substrates. (Contains › 30% recycled material and produces low levels of dust when mixed.) Up to 60% greater coverage than conventional Mapei adhesives.
- Bonding ceramic tiles (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain, klinker, ceramic and glass mosaic, etc.), stone (if stable in damp environments) and thin porcelain tiles on conventional substrates, such as:
- Cementitious and anhydrite screeds (after preparation and applying a suitable primer)
- Heated screeds
- Cementitious render or lime-mortar render
- Gypsum-based plaster (after applying a suitable primer)
- Plasterboard, pre-fabricated panels, cement-fibre panel
- Waterproofing membranes Mapelastic, Mapelastic Smart, Mapelastic Turbo, Mapelastic AquaDefense and Mapegum WPS
- Laying ceramic and natural stone on old floors (in ceramic, marble, etc.)
- Laying on marine plywood, wooden agglomerates and old, stable wooden floors
- Laying ceramic and natural stone on balconies and terraces and paving slabs exposed to direct sunlight and thermal gradients
- Laying on prefabricated concrete walls and concrete substrates
- Laying ceramic in environments with poor ventilation close to homes, where the amount of dust given off must be reduced to a minimum during mixing operations and when moving the bags.
- Bonding all types and sizes of ceramic tiles (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain, klinker, terracotta, etc.) on uneven internal and external substrates, without having to even out the surface before fixing.
- Bonding all types of mosaic on internal and external surfaces even in swimming-pools.
- Bonding natural stone on internal and external surfaces (for stone which is stable and not sensitive to humidity).
- Bonding thin porcelain tiles on floors and walls, including external façades.