- Over 6000 products
- Next Day Delivery on orders confirmed before 2pm
- 8 depots for national coverage
Mapei Ultralite S1 Adhesive Grey 15kgSKU: 096ULS1AG15
This product is currently out of stock. As such, we cannot guarantee next day delivery and an additional delivery surcharge may apply
Low dust, one-component, flexible lightweight S1 wall and floor tile adhesive. Non-slip with extended open time. Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles and mosaics. Especially suitable for fixing thin porcelain tiles. For screed/render and plywood substrates. (Contains › 30% recycled material and produces low levels of dust when mixed.) Up to 60% greater coverage than conventional Mapei adhesives.
- Bonding ceramic tiles (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain, klinker, ceramic and glass mosaic, etc.), stone (if stable in damp environments) and thin porcelain tiles on conventional substrates, such as:
- Cementitious and anhydrite screeds (after preparation and applying a suitable primer)
- Heated screeds
- Cementitious render or lime-mortar render
- Gypsum-based plaster (after applying a suitable primer)
- Plasterboard, pre-fabricated panels, cement-fibre panel
- Waterproofing membranes Mapelastic, Mapelastic Smart, Mapelastic Turbo, Mapelastic AquaDefense and Mapegum WPS
- Laying ceramic and natural stone on old floors (in ceramic, marble, etc.)
- Laying on marine plywood, wooden agglomerates and old, stable wooden floors
- Laying ceramic and natural stone on balconies and terraces and paving slabs exposed to direct sunlight and thermal gradients
- Laying on prefabricated concrete walls and concrete substrates
- Laying ceramic in environments with poor ventilation close to homes, where the amount of dust given off must be reduced to a minimum during mixing operations and when moving the bags.
- Bonding all types and sizes of ceramic tiles (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain, klinker, terracotta, etc.) on uneven internal and external substrates, without having to even out the surface before fixing.
- Bonding all types of mosaic on internal and external surfaces even in swimming-pools.
- Bonding natural stone on internal and external surfaces (for stone which is stable and not sensitive to humidity).
- Bonding thin porcelain tiles on floors and walls, including external façades.