Masterflow 928 25kg
Masterflow 928 25kg
MasterFlow 928 is a specially prepared, ready-to-use, nonshrink, high-strength grout. The product contains sulphate resistant Portland cement (HSR LA). It is formulated for use at any consistency from fluid to damp pack for precision grouting of equipment, concrete systems, structural building members, curtain walls, precast wall panels, beams and columns. It contains natural aggregates and provides a grout that is similar in appearance to mortar. The maximum grain size is 1,4 mm.
Areas of Use
MasterFlow 928 is recommended for:
- Grouting precision equipment, baseplates, soleplates, and columns with a typical layer thickness of 2,5 cm up to 5 cm.
- Grouting application where shrinkage must be eliminated and where high-strength grout similar in appearance to mortar is required or desired.
- Non-shrink grouting of precast wall panels, beams and columns, anchor bolts and reinforcing bars.
- Use for exposure classes XC4, XF4, XD3, XA3 according to EN 206-1 (Concrete standard).
In optimal conditions MasterFlow 928 can also be applied from 10 mm -100 mm. For a layer thickness above 100 mm we recommend the use of MasterFlow 980.
- A ready-to-use grout that hardens free of bleeding, settlement of drying shrinkage when mixed and placed at any consistency: fluid, flowable, plastic or damp pack.
- A grout that retains good workability even after 1 hour at 20°C.
- A non-shrink grout that can be pumped into intricate areas or areas inaccessible to conventional grouting methods.
- A non-shrink grout for use where a grout similar in appearance to mortar is required or desired.
- A non-shrink, dense grout which contains no gasgenerating or air-release agents such as aluminium powder, fluid coke, etc.
- A grout that develops high strengths at fluid and flowable consistency without vertical confinement.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.